Whether you’re looking to inspire a small team or an audience of thousands, Noelle is the perfect choice for your next keynote. You’ll find that Noelle’s keynotes not only captivate your attendees throughout the duration of your event, but that she has the ability to connect with each member of your group, they’ll walk away feeling truly motivated with a more positive outlook on life.
Have A Choice
Ranked number one in the world and expected to not only compete in the 2006 Olympics but bring home the gold, Noelle suffered a tragic accident as a bobsled uncontrollably left the icy track and hit her just 3 months before the Olympic Games. As she lay on the asphalt, she realized that her leg was broken, and her dreams shattered. Noelle shares an inspiring story that opened her eyes to realize that she still had a choice to make. She could look back and be upset and angry at what had just happened, or she could CHOOSE to move forward. We all face difficulties and trials in our lives. Not one of us is immune to heartache, roadblocks, or obstacles. But we ALWAYS have a choice to make, once those difficulties arise. We can choose to look back… or we can choose to move forward. We are faced with trying times right now. What choice will you make?
- Recognize that they have a choice in all things.
- We can’t always control our circumstances, but we can control our attitude.
- How we can move forward despite the pandemic.
- Life throws us curveballs but we have the power to choose.
Where You Look
Is Where You Go
On February 14, 2014, Noelle Pikus Pace crossed the finish line at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, and finally earned an Olympic medal- but it wasn’t an easy road. She learned through her trials the importance of setting specific goals each and every day in an effort to progress forward. After a terrible crash in Germany, she realized the importance of eliminating doubts, fears, and worries within our daily lives and that where you look is where you’ll go. Noelle will undoubtedly make you laugh as she shares this story and applies it to life.
- See the power of vision and focus through life’s experiences.
- Understand how to look past the current pandemic as a roadblock and where to focus your vision.
- Recognize how to eliminate their own doubts and fears that are holding them back.
- They’ll reflect and take action on where they are looking in life.
Small And Simple Things - Going From
Good to Great
Following a fourth-place finish at the Vancouver Games in 2010, Pikus Pace was devastated. After traveling at speeds of 90-miles per hour down a mile-long track and accumulating her 4 race-times, she missed an Olympic medal by 1/10th of a second. She had followed her training program diligently. Noelle had studied the track and knew how to steer her sled down the course. Was there something she missed? Fourth place was a good place to finish, but it was far from great. The summer following the Games Noelle decided to watch her Olympic race for the first time. It was then that she made a devastating realization: her shoelaces were dragging the entire way down the mile-long track and cost her an Olympic medal.
- They’ll learn that it is those small decisions we make daily that will shape our habits and who we will inevitably become.
- How to make small and simple acts take us from good to great.
- How our goals are affected by seemingly insignificant factors.
Get Ready For A
Keynote That Inspires
Are you ready to book your next Keynote? Help us get to know your organization and keynote needs using the form below. We’ll be in touch soon!